George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin?

+15
justpassinthrough
LornaDoone
jd68
lourdes flores
Butterfly
Katiedot
Nicky80
party animal - not!
Joanna
Carla97
Sevens
Mazy
Pita428
LizzyNY
What Would He Say
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin?

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 14:56

I know, I said that too. This is funny..... Razz  we were asking for it hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kinda feeling happy thinking about George Clooney splitting from Amal Alamuddin?

Post by What Would He Say Sun 27 Apr 2014, 15:28

Well never say never.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 19:43

I for one am never jumping on a wishful thinking bandwagon ever again! Well at least not for the rest of the month.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Apr 2014, 20:51

Ha pita!

And for those of you getting ideas...

...word to the wise, no stalking her.  No eating a banana at the next red carpet and then oops, throwing the banana peel down right before she passes!

No going to Como and standing at the gate sobbing and calling out Giorgio!  Giorgio!  

SOOOOBBBB!  

Booooo Hooooo!

Hiccup! (yes you would have most likely been drinking to do these crazy things!)

Just sayin - don't be getting any ideas!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 27 Apr 2014, 20:56

Lorna - You spoiled all my plans! How did you know about the banana peel?  lol! 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Apr 2014, 20:58

Well just reading the cosmic messages coming out of these threads! HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Sun 27 Apr 2014, 21:29

Butterfly wrote:Did you notice that immediately after this thread was launched  - the whirlwind of engagement news emerged from all sides...

I find it interesting.  Wink 

Yes, definitely interesting. You know Stan is watching this site.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 27 Apr 2014, 21:35

Stan is watching?!?!?

Stan, tell George my friend and I are still planning on going to Como
and peeing on his flowers!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 27 Apr 2014, 21:38

Personally, I'd "Kinda Feel Happy" if this thread 
was closed now.

Seeing that headline all the time now feels more insulting to George than it did before, to me.

Sorry to whoever started it.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 27 Apr 2014, 22:08

Maggy wrote:Stan is watching?!?!?

Stan, tell George my friend and I are still planning on going to Como
and peeing on his flowers!

No No NO Maggy pick 'em, don't pee on 'em ....Sell them as wedding souvenirs and go on the lash with the loot!

ps,
Can I come, just to restrain you and friend, you understand. We could dress up as bridesmaids, and sing "Going to the chapel" in Italian and Arabic, throw petals all over the lake and fall in love with Brad Pitt. bounce 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 27 Apr 2014, 22:15

I don't like blonds. Am a brunette lover  Very Happy 

But am in, you can be my moral support while I get that thing off my chest!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 27 Apr 2014, 22:27

If I can stand up, I will be right behind you! All the way.

I will take care of bridesmaid dresses .. I see a Catholic Irish Arabic Druze vibe....
We can wear veils like Emirate Airways... So our faces won't be on E News.
and little embroidered petals spelling COH down the flowing skirts and all the gals names around the hem ... Jo Kitsue  Lizzy Katie Nicky Mazy and all... we won't tell E News what the significants is...But the guest will wonder....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 27 Apr 2014, 22:46

What was this thing in Vegas that had George so grumpy? And was Wynn involved? I missed it. Would someone mind posting a link? Thank you ahead.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 27 Apr 2014, 22:54

Dur, never mind, I just found it !! Some days I wonder how I find my way home . . .

Last edited by playfuldeb on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 22:55; edited 1 time in total
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 27 Apr 2014, 22:55

Stan watches this site???
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 27 Apr 2014, 23:00

Yes, so be good!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 27 Apr 2014, 23:04

Wow, I didn´t know it!!! I have not nothing to hide  Laughing  Hello Stan!!!  Very Happy lol! 
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 27 Apr 2014, 23:07

I feel like I did when I was little, around the holidays, when my mom would tell me to be good because Santa was watching !! Well, if Stan brings me a present, make it George
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 23:13

I hope your mom also taught you to share your toys!
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 27 Apr 2014, 23:15

LOL - great comeback ! I promise when I tire of him, or wear him out (whichever comes first), I will share him
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 27 Apr 2014, 23:17

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Apr 2014, 23:43

well this thread has gone to hell considering that it's a moot point.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 27 Apr 2014, 23:50

I thought the joking around made it a bit of a rose from a dandelion
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 Apr 2014, 00:15

Lorna...it's dead in the water lady !
Pull the plug I say. 

Don't shout at me.....it's my bed time. Lol

Nite all
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 28 Apr 2014, 05:33

hathaross wrote:Stan watches this site???
No he doesn't.

I know this is a fond fantasy that many posters harbour, to think that our comments and suggestions are being read and perhaps even acted on (or responded to), but no.

Marriage is a really massive lifelong commitment - especially to George Clooney who's made a point of not marrying because it's such a big deal to him. Does anyone here really think for even one nano second that he'd get engaged as a response to a throwaway comment on a fan site? And if so, how do you explain that he didn't get engaged every time we made the same comments about previous girlfriends (of which there were many - we used to have one regular poster who predicted the split between George and Elisabetta and then George and Stacy every six weeks)?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2