George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin EmptyToday at 11:48 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin

+9
Lakin460
theminis
party animal - not!
traone
silly girl
Katiedot
melbert
Joanna
lelacorb
13 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin Empty Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin

Post by lelacorb Sun 17 Mar 2013, 12:41

Photos: Stacy Keibler: George Clooney separate? She has yet to join him in Berlin!17/03/201310:5514FEATURE PHOTOSComments22ALL PHOTOS (14)<< PREV[ 1 ] 2 [ 3 ][ 4 ][ 5 ][ 6 ][ 7 ][ 8 ][ 9 ][... ][ 14 ]NEXT >>© Abaca Stacy Keibler in a health food store in Berlin March 16, 2013© Abaca Stacy Keibler in a health food store in Berlin March 16, 2013© Abaca Stacy Keibler in a health food store in Berlin March 16, 2013© Abaca Stacy Keibler in a health food store in Berlin March 16, 2013© Abaca Stacy Keibler in a health food store in Berlin March 16, 2013© Abaca Stacy Keibler in a health food store in Berlin March 16, 2013© Abaca Stacy Keibler in a health food store in Berlin March 16, 2013© Abaca Stacy Keibler in a health food store in Berlin March 16, 2013© Abaca Stacy Keibler in a health food store in Berlin March 16, 2013© Abaca Stacy Keibler in a health food store in Berlin March 16, 2013© Visual Stacy Keibler and George Clooney in Berlin March 16, 2013© Visual Stacy Keibler and George Clooney in Berlin March 16, 2013© Visual Stacy Keibler and George Clooney in Berlin March 16, 2013© Visual Stacy Keibler and George Clooney in Berlin March 16, 2013ALL PHOTOS (14)<< PREV[ 1 ] 2 [ 3 ][ 4 ][ 5 ][ 6 ][ 7 ][ 8 ][ 9 ][... ][ 14 ]NEXT >>ALL ABOUT
GEORGE CLOONEY321
A when everyone told the verge of breaking, effective even for some, Stacy Keibler joined George Cloonet in Berlin where they had dinner last night with Matt Damon.
What happens there really between Stacy Keibler and George Clooney? While all Hollywood already announced their separation , the American actor and former wrestling star has thumbed its nose at all these rumors that appear together last night in Berlin.
Very rarely these days together and really on the same wavelength rumored Stacy wants to marry and found a family, that is still not ready to "Mister What Else? ", the couple was dinner last night (Saturday, March 16) at a restaurant in the German capital. No face to face romantic meal program but three since Matt Damon was also there.
A few hours earlier, Stacy Keibler was spotted solo doing shopping in a food store. Eyes hidden behind sunglasses, Stacy did not seem particularly happy to wander alone.
Stacy she went to Berlin to give a last chance to his story?
Pics at link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She goes into a bio supermarket and he loves to eat at the Royal grill[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My considerations? Definitely a well-matched pair! AH!http://blog.grillroyal.com/
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin Empty Re: Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:23

Ugh.....hate pictures of meat like that !
Hate the smell in a butchers shop too.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin Empty Re: Stacy Keibler George Clooney's girlfriend shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:34

Yum, and I look at it and drool, knowing how good it's going to taste when it's cooked!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:38

I hate the smell of butcher's shops too but love eating meat. Make mine rare! Can't bear overcooked meat.

Anyway, back on topic: not really sure why Stacy buying food from a health food store goes against eating good quality meat in a restaurant.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:44

Looks like she got a zucchini or cucumber - salad anyone?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:47

melbert wrote:Looks like she got a zucchini or cucumber - salad anyone?

oopsie

.....a cucumber ?......No....No.....I won't...Its Sunday !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:49

That's why I said SALAD!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:51

melbert wrote:That's why I said SALAD!!!!

....ooooooo....you goody !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:52

She probably is making salads for herself. Maybe the rooms have little kitchenettes.

Oh Joanna I just got what you meant---- Embarassed

Anyway what was I saying .... he said at the Baden Baden event that he was eating lots of schnitzel so maybe he had nothing for her to eat that was healthy.

Oh I worked in my brother in laws Deli/market on the market side and hated the butcher end of stuff. I had to cut meat, chicken and one time I had to cut up huge pork butts. I used to hate going over there. I only did little things when the butcher wasn't in but I did have to clean and it was gross. The seafood section wasn't so bad....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:55

Oh poor you silly....I had to help a friend bag up a half a pig cut up into chops years ago and never ate one again !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traone Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:57

I think it's funny if she is planning on eating this meat herself. Because if she does, and shes been on her so called "healthy eating, and cleansing", lifestyle, the meat will act like a natural cleanser for her. Literally, I eat a healthy diet to maintain my weight, and when I eat anything like fried chicken, red meat, pork, etc, it tears my stomach up...and it last for 1 1/2 days. So I DO NOT do it often. It truly is like poison to your system (when all you have been used to is griled chicken, salmon, tuna, no fried foods, or heavy red meats). So I do hope she is eating salads!
traone
traone
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:59

Who knows that she bought that big meat in the pictures ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 17 Mar 2013, 17:15

I think the meat pictures are from the restaurant, the royal grill, where George has been papped four times already.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Mar 2013, 17:51

Yep. Wine glasses and side plates

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:38

Am I dreaming? Weren't the photos posted here already?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:39

I think some were and the rest were in the video.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 17 Mar 2013, 21:18

Joanna wrote:Who knows that she bought that big meat in the pictures ?

There are photos from human butchery but from the site of the Berlin Royal grill, look at the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 17 Mar 2013, 22:48

I wouldn't know what to choose, too many nice choices.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 23:41

Damn, no wonder George likes to go there! That stuff looks great - from salads to meat to dessert!!!! I wonder if they went to the bar and had this picture of Elisabetta to look at at the end of the room?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 17 Mar 2013, 23:43

That's hysterical..
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 21 Mar 2013, 16:52

melbert wrote:I think some were and the rest were in the video.

what video?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 22 Mar 2013, 02:39

Lakin460 wrote:
melbert wrote:I think some were and the rest were in the video.
what video?
My German is way too rusty and I can't figure out how to embed...

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 02:45

Mel-You're a quick one! Already using that new pic of George as your Avatar.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 22 Mar 2013, 02:52

Yup, I grabbed that sucker up fast before anybody else could! I'm stingy that way!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 22 Mar 2013, 03:04

melbert wrote:Yup, I grabbed that sucker up fast before anybody else could! I'm stingy that way!!!

Holy Shit! That picture looks just like my stepfather when he got older. Oh hell, has my finding George attractive been some sort of incestuous (yet not really cause he was my stepfather) type of admiration?

Hmm, going to have to think some on this.

I know women look for their father's in the men they find attractive - or at least compare the qualities to them - and probably the looks too but this is the first time I really noticed how much they look alike! The only difference, my stepfather had the most beautiful blue eyes which even when he was an old fart would have women falling all over him!

Luckily, my mother was a knockout and he knew better than to screw around on her!

And no, in case you were wondering - didn't get my mom's genes - lucky me - got my dad's -- so the looks - not so much - but got his brains! And frankly, if I had the choice of looks or brains, I'd have picked the brains anyway!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 03:10

A few of the pics of late have reminded me of my Dad Lorna. Was thinking the same thing--Good God, he looks like Dad and I'm attracted to him! Although I have to admit, in some of the pics where he looks like an old fart, I'm a hypocrite and have found my eye wandering elsewhere...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Mar 2013, 03:12

...like to Ryan Gosling perhaps? (who is taking a break from acting - whats the world coming to)

Back on track
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 22 Mar 2013, 03:15

theminis wrote:...like to Ryan Gosling perhaps? (who is taking a break from acting - whats the world coming to)

Back on track

Wait lets just stay off track for a second. I saw that news story this morning and I thought WTF? Is he thinking of getting married or something that he suddenly wants to take a break? At only 33?

But then I looked at his acting list on imdb and thought, heck maybe he does need a break. Back to back to back films! At least two or more films PER YEAR since 2010 - I'd be tired too!

Ok back on track..

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 04:11

Hmmm still thinking about who I'd cheat on George with...while shopping in a bio supermarket in Berlin of course. I also find Timothy Olyphant quite tasty--he's got a very nice walk and physique and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to go with me to the Bio Supermarket in Berlin while I was wasting time away from George!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Mar 2013, 05:01

quite tasty - interesting way of putting things
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 05:03

And staying on topic quite nicely I believe!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Mar 2013, 05:05

Touché -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 22 Mar 2013, 14:01

LornaDoone wrote: And frankly, if I had the choice of looks or brains, I'd have picked the brains anyway!

...looks fade but there's nothing on earth that will fix "stupid"... lol!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:03

Thumbs up!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:08

No wandering eye here the only one the I would go shopping at the Bio Supermarket with is George. He doesn't look like any relative thank God. So I can love him.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down