George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] EmptyToday at 15:34 by party animal - not!

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs! [Stacy Keibler]

+18
Charley
bamboochacha
sadDonkey
dakota007
blubelle
lelacorb
Atalante
fluffy
lovelylois
Dexterdidit
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
sisieq
it's me
pattygirl
cindigirl
Henway
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] Empty George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs! [Stacy Keibler]

Post by Henway Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHO said romance is dead?
Not GEORGE CLOONEY who did the unthinkable!
George Clooney wowed his new girlfriend Stacy Keibler while the two were vacationing in Mexico by giving her a case of crabs – that is, a crate of fresh Maryland crabs shipped all the way from her hometown of Baltimore.
The 50-year-old Oscar winner had the shellfish air-shipped for a very special candlelit dinner for two during their early October getaway to ro­mantic Cabo San Lucas.
And pals say George’s gesture put the 32-year-old stunner in the mood for love.
“Stacy was over the moon with George’s surprise – she absolutely loves steamed crabs!” a source told The ENQUIRER.
“She’s from Maryland, her family still lives there, and she loves nothing more than a crabfest.”

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] Empty Re: George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs! [Stacy Keibler]

Post by cindigirl Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:39

And I thought oysters were a "love enhancer." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] Empty Re: George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs! [Stacy Keibler]

Post by pattygirl Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:05

Romantic dinner for 2 when she's there with all her friends?

Steamed crabs really sounds like a romantic dinner for 2, doesn't it?
Finger good is so romantic. Kinda smelly too.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:05

bravo G
un aiuto all'economia del paese è sempre gradito!

(helping the economy... well done)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:09

the unthinkable?
I guess he can do better,
anyway
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:56

Henway wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHO said romance is dead?
Not GEORGE CLOONEY who did the unthinkable!
George Clooney wowed his new girlfriend Stacy Keibler while the two were vacationing in Mexico by giving her a case of crabs – that is, a crate of fresh Maryland crabs shipped all the way from her hometown of Baltimore.
The 50-year-old Oscar winner had the shellfish air-shipped for a very special candlelit dinner for two during their early October getaway to ro­mantic Cabo San Lucas.
“Stacy was over the moon with George’s surprise – she absolutely loves steamed crabs!” a source told The ENQUIRER.
“She’s from Maryland, her family still lives there, and she loves nothing more than a crabfest.”

Camp Ms. Keibler is sure working hard.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:25

sisieq wrote:Camp Ms. Keibler is sure working hard.

Not like she has a whole lot going on otherwise. lol

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:16

Well... I never thought I'd say something this stupid but, here goes...

I wouldn't mind getting crabs from George... lol! (the shellfish kind!)
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:26

yeah may be me too lol!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:29

Not exactly a delicate food to eat on a date I wonder if they wore those bibs? Great headline I'm sure some are going to have a lot of fun with that sort of headline. Scrapping the bottom of the barrel really it seems to have taken awhile to come up with this romantic gesture. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:44

He gives her crabs, not a necklace or bracelet or they could have said George and Stacy had a romantic dinner for two on the beach without friends. If they wanted a real romantic press release to impress the public, is that he whisked her away to Cabo for the weekend, just the two of them. Where they drank wine and dined on Maryland Crab. Her PR or his PR must think we are all stupid. The whole world saw there was a huge crowd of people who went away with them.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 03 Nov 2011, 15:27

Question... is this the only GF he gave crabs to? lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 Nov 2011, 15:35

pattygirl wrote:Steamed crabs really sounds like a romantic dinner for 2, doesn't it?

IMO they're leaving themselves open to waaay too much speculation with the crabs. Better to have a steak or anything that doesn't involve a bib. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 03 Nov 2011, 15:40

So true... but... it's just like George to allow us to have fun at his own expense. He's so funny! So we have a double whammy. One, he gave her crabs and two, she's wearing a bib... lol!

Now what else can we come up with on this one?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 03 Nov 2011, 16:17

All I will say is that crabs move sideways and boy do they have legs, n legs, n legs....!!!! No to mention that their eyes are always on stalks!!!!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 03 Nov 2011, 16:24

Well a present he could enjoy too, since the man lovezzzz to eat ! Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 03 Nov 2011, 17:29

If I had given my love crabs for my birthday I would put a live one in his underwear!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 18:11

it's a bad idea from george but i might take it if he cooked them for me and sat to have quiet dinner Love3

Last edited by lolo on Thu 03 Nov 2011, 18:58; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 03 Nov 2011, 18:17

Nov 3 ANOTHER CELEBITCHY ABOUT GEORGE AND STACY TODAY
'11George Clooney gave Stacy Keibler crabs, and she makes him wear a bib

This story has so many double entendres and “WTF?” moments, I can’t even start. The Enquirer got one of their many “tips” about George Clooney and his lady of the moment, his beck-and-call girl, Stacy Keibler. The Enquirer always has dirt on Cloons and his girls, so this is just continuing in the grand tradition. But this report is unlike anything I’ve ever read, just for the sheer “ick” factor. Clooney gave Stacy crabs. Literally, like, a bag of crabs, not the STD. Stacy prefers crabs to jewelry and anything fancy, because she’s not a “girly-girl” - she’s not afraid to “get her hands dirty”. Filthy, right?

WHO said romance is dead? Not GEORGE CLOONEY who did the unthinkable!

“She’s from Maryland, her family still lives there, and she loves nothing more than a crabfest. As a matter of fact, Stacy prefers crabs as a gift over roses or expensive jewelry. She was amazed that George had made such a big effort to impress her.”

The source continued, “What George loves most about Stacy is that while she’s gorgeous, she’s not a girly girl. Stacy’s not afraid to get her hands dirty - and she really showed George hot to eat crabs like a Maryland native. She got George to don a plastic lobster bib and had him ripping apart the crabs with his bare hands. He loves that Stacy gets such a big kick out of little things. And she’s quickly becoming a major part of his life.”

[From The Enquirer, print & online editions]

I’m sure George loves that Stacy isn’t a girly-girl. I would even venture a guess that she might even be TOO feminine for her standard tastes, and that he usually likes girls a bit more drag-queeny. Still, Stacy is tall, broad and muscular, and she likes to get in there and “get her hands dirty” and root around and… that’s why Clooney likes her so much. That, and she makes him wear a bib. I bet Clooney loved that, feeling so constrained around his neck. “TIGHTER. THE BIB SHOULD BE TIGHTER. OOOOO…I’m done.”

As for the crabs… I’m not a crab person. But I love it when someone buys me chicken. Seriously, I’ll be your friend forever if you buy me a bucket of chicken. I’ll even barter sexually for chicken. Seriously.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 03 Nov 2011, 18:39

George Clooney Gave Stacy Keibler Crabs?
Truth rating: 0 George Clooney National Enquirer Stacy Keibler

2:00 pm, November 3rd, 2011

(GettyImages.com)
The National Enquirer claims George Clooney gave Stacy Keibler crabs.

According to the tabloid, Clooney surprised Keibler with the shellfish on their recent vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

He supposedly had a crate of fresh Maryland crabs shipped from her hometown (Baltimore) for a “special candlelit dinner,” and his “gesture put the 32-year-old stunner in the mood for love.”

A so-called “source” says that Keibler was “over the moon” with Clooney’s crabs, adding, “As a matter of fact, Stacy prefers crabs as a gift over roses or expensive jewelry. She was amazed that George had made such a big effort to impress her.”

Indeed, it’s always romantic when Maryland meets Mexico!

But is there any actual truth to the shellfish shipment story?

Gossip Cop investigated the crab claim, and a source close to the actor tells us it’s “not true.”

Here’s hoping Clooney mans up and really gives Keibler crabs in the future!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 03 Nov 2011, 19:37

A joke here or there is funny as I'm sure George would laugh, too. But "the crab" and "bib" stories have so much hidden meanings that its beyond funny.
The source continued, “What George loves most about Stacy is that while she’s gorgeous, she’s not a girly girl. Stacy’s not afraid to get her hands dirty - and she really showed George hot to eat crabs like a Maryland native. She got George to don a plastic lobster bib and had him ripping apart the crabs with his bare hands.

See George was correct, Cracy also agrees and wants her (their) personal lives private. NOT! Even the first time she said it to a reporter I didn't believe it. How the h*ll is she going to make a living and earn her upped appearance fees.

She was amazed that George had made such a big effort to impress her.
Oh, please! All one has to do is make a phone call and give a credit card #. Even us "common" folk can do it. Yes, its the thought that counts, but its not a "big effort". LOL!

And she’s quickly becoming a major part of his life.”
ROTFLOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 Nov 2011, 19:51

lelacorb wrote:If I had given my love crabs for my birthday I would put a live one in his underwear!

Well, wouldn't we all. It would be worth "admission price" just to see that. I wonder who starts all these false rumors. But I wouldn't be surprised if George started it himself. LOL Suspect
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 03 Nov 2011, 20:12

cindigirl wrote:
lelacorb wrote:If I had given my love crabs for my birthday I would put a live one in his underwear!

Well, wouldn't we all. It would be worth "admission price" just to see that. I wonder who starts all these false rumors. But I wouldn't be surprised if George started it himself. LOL Suspect
LOL, better watch out, Katie's going to get you for saying "false" rumor. How do we know it didn't happen? Wink

I respectfully disagree. Its not his style to reveal private moments like that. Also, IF it was false all Team Cracy has to do is embarrass him and say that never happened. On the other hand, IF false, George seems to let alot of the little stuff slip by without denials. At least it gives him good publicity. And, IF it was leaked by the current girlfriend and not just made up by the tabs, he knows who leaked it. But, yet on the other-other hand, I'm sure there are times he okays for the GF to leak a story. Who knows, but my odds are on Cracy because of the bib story part. If it was just a little story that he had crabs delivered, my guess would have been the hotel. I was going to say the crab dealer, but then by not mentioning the business' name, why be the one to leak the story. So I'm going with Team SK and it did happen.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 Nov 2011, 20:38

Hi sis, I'm just repeating the Gossip Cop statement that this rumor is false. It's not my decision or statement. They're usually pretty accurate when they do comment about rumors. But then again, no one can believe anything they read.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 03 Nov 2011, 20:39

From Gossip Cop, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The National Enquirer claims George Clooney gave Stacy Keibler crabs.

According to the tabloid, Clooney surprised Keibler with the shellfish on their recent vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

He supposedly had a crate of fresh Maryland crabs shipped from her hometown (Baltimore) for a “special candlelit dinner,” and his “gesture put the 32-year-old stunner in the mood for love.”

A so-called “source” says that Keibler was “over the moon” with Clooney’s crabs, adding, “As a matter of fact, Stacy prefers crabs as a gift over roses or expensive jewelry. She was amazed that George had made such a big effort to impress her.”

Indeed, it’s always romantic when Maryland meets Mexico!

But is there any actual truth to the shellfish shipment story?

Gossip Cop investigated the crab claim, and a source close to the actor tells us it’s “not true.”

Here’s hoping Clooney mans up and really gives Keibler crabs in the future!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 03 Nov 2011, 20:45

Thank you both for the update. I missed the original Gossip Cop mention here in the thread, so that's why I said what I did.

Well then, IMHO, having George/Gossip Cop make a big deal out of it tells alot about their relationship. As I said, George seems to let some false stuff slip by. Sadly its too late, those "crab" and "bib" jokes are out there and will never leave the internet.

Just looked at the comment just prior to yours, cindigirl. The reason I missed it was because the way it was written (not by the poster) it was a repeat of the original article that I didn't bother to read the whole thing. It wasn't presented a a Gossip Cop post.

BTW, I'm sure many celebrities post a false leak just to be able to deny it, but IMHO that's usually when they need some "headline time". I it wouldn't surprise me if George has done that from time to time, but I think Stan is smart enough to think ahead and know the horrible jokes that can come out of that article. There is a very good possibility that it was totally made up by the tab BECAUSE they knew of the wicked jokes that can be made.

Last edited by sisieq on Thu 03 Nov 2011, 21:23; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : edited to add the last 2 paragraphs)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 03 Nov 2011, 21:00

EC calls him daddy and SK gets crabs from him. Can't you just see it - Daddy G sitting on the bed with a bib around his neck and a big plate filled with crabs. Maybe SK is feeding him. After all he is a daddy.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 03 Nov 2011, 21:06

Only a suggestion to all: if the original link is not at the beginning to show that its from Gossip Cop (like pattygirl did) maybe the "gossip cop talked to sources and its not true" should be in bold.

I truly thought that was just another website reporting the original story so didn't bother reading the whole article. Nobody's fault, just mine, but thought the suggestion might help others, too.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 03 Nov 2011, 21:17

Sorry I when I copied it onto the thread Lost the Gossip Cop heading, but it was on the bottom that said Gossip COp. I will make sure there is a headings next time. Sorry for the confusion.

IMO I think they had a barbeque party for Stacy by the pool with all those people and G had Maryland crab ordered through a distributor to be flown in for the party, innocent thing and before you know it becomes a media frenzy.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 03 Nov 2011, 21:25

lovelylois wrote:Sorry I when I copied it onto the thread Lost the Gossip Cop heading, but it was on the bottom that said Gossip COp. I will make sure there is a headings next time. Sorry for the confusion.
Don't feel bad!! That's why I said its no one's fault, honest.

IMO I think they had a barbeque party for Stacy by the pool with all those people and G had Maryland crab ordered through a distributor to be flown in for the party, innocent thing and before you know it becomes a media frenzy.
You know that's a really good thought and actually a nice birthday gift. LOL, but he couldn't announce that part (if true). IF Team Cracy did leak the story, at least make it sound as a group party. Now no one knows for sure if part of it was true and it was denied because of the cruel jokes or because of the "intimate dinner" part (which he couldn't announce not true, either).

Could an elaborate story that big be made up without ANY part of it being true to form a false story around? That's why lovelois' thought sounds possible.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 03 Nov 2011, 21:55

do you think he is regreting going out with S?? I mean i couldn't believe that, it happend so fast and Eli mess didn't go quite yet..i don't know, i think even if he wants to leave her now he can't it will make alot of noise..poor G every time he has a free time to rest stuff like this comes..
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 03 Nov 2011, 22:13

Well..Dakota..
deep down in me I believe Stacy is a PR girlfriend until Elisabetta goes back to Italy.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 22:24

yeb and she is so hot than EC with her great body but poor stacy she have no fun with clooney cuz of elisabetta mess!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] Empty greasy spoon

Post by bamboochacha Thu 03 Nov 2011, 22:29

didn't those waters suffer an oil spill. lol.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 03 Nov 2011, 23:16

I think the whole thing was made up by the Enquirer, because IMHO if there was even the tiniest grain of truth to this story Cracy wouldn't have been able to stop herself from posting another one of her cryptic tweets about it. We got two about the cake - one with the pic, but absolutely nothing about this.

But then I've always been suspicious of things cryptic (not just talking about George related stuff here, but about everything/everybody). Saying things cryptically plants the thought in people's mind without you ever having told an out and out lie.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 04 Nov 2011, 00:01

Normally little funny things like this aren't denied so the fact someone from George's camp wants people to know George didn't do it (and his friends generally don't talk without him knowing about it) then George really doesn't want this to get around. Either because the crab jokes everyone can make or the implication he is so serious with Stacy. It has come out a couple of weeks after Cabo that is what I found odd and we never see these two anywhere but the red carpet together, oh and the airport. I know just because we don't see them but we have been seeing Stacy out and about so it looks a little odd. I guess George is cooking for her or she is practicing all her new cooking skills for George so they don't need to go out and eat.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 04 Nov 2011, 02:06

I am with you Dex, why bother running to gossip cop about something that does not actually affect any one, except for the crabs. Was George afraid Peta or some sea captain group would come after him? Was the Mexican government going to come after him for bringing illegal Maryland crabs into Mexico? Maybe he has a contract to only eat Alaskan Crab! I think we all knew this was a silly story from the get go since they were not alone in Cabo. So really why debunk such a harmless story? Thought George only debunks Stories that effect the people connected to the story, so did Stacy’s People run before looking?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 04 Nov 2011, 02:09

@bamboochacha- hahahha I like your Avatar!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 04 Nov 2011, 02:30

[quote="Henway"]I am with you Dex, why bother running to gossip cop about something that does not actually affect any one, quote]

Maybe a "covert" way to tell her to shut the f*ck up?????????
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] Empty dinner alternative

Post by bamboochacha Fri 04 Nov 2011, 02:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rumour has it the only other option was dogs.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 04 Nov 2011, 03:05

bamboochacha wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Make's sense, since the B*tch was all ready there, all they needed was the bun's! Whistle

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Gives Girlfriend Crabs!  [Stacy Keibler] Empty haaaaaaa

Post by bamboochacha Fri 04 Nov 2011, 03:41

Henway wrote:
bamboochacha wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Make's sense, since the B*tch was all ready there, all they needed was the bun's! Whistle

**** yeah, but he does have an aversion to pig meat - does he not?.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 04 Nov 2011, 03:59

@ Henway
So funny. lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 04 Nov 2011, 06:10

I was thinking the same thing Henway and Charlie. It's such a silly thing for George or his side to really worry about. Max might off put George of pig products but that could be over now. Sometimes I get a little guilty eating chicken cause my George is a bird but I get it over it! I figure how close can a cockatiel be to a chicken?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 04 Nov 2011, 06:45

Hello from London!

I think it was denied simply because it makes him look like one of those self-indulgent stars who are so far up their own arses that they have no idea how out of touch with reality they really are. I mean really, who on earth orders crabs to be flown from Maryland to Mexico?

That's just not his down to earth image (it was the same with the cashmere blanket story which was denied immediately) and if any environmental groups pick up on the story then it makes him look bad.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 04 Nov 2011, 18:27

The CRABS article in Gossip Cop only got 3 comments. So it's not as earth shattering as we thought. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 04 Nov 2011, 18:40

IMO the CRABS article is CRAP Down the pan

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 04 Nov 2011, 18:50

They had to deny, because too much negative publicity lately.
- his whoring around
- Father/Daughter mess
- gives Crabs
What´s next?
Hardly anybody talks about his film work, it perishs. Everybody is talking about his personal life right now. We are the best example. This Girls section is the busiest.
We won´t see him till this stories fade away. To sanitize his good guy image, he would have to go to Sudan (or do something equivalent)
And everything will be ok again.

... until he makes stupid decisions again.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 04 Nov 2011, 18:57

Yes SD, a lot of us said the same thing about a girl friend getting in the way of his film making. There are a lot more posts on his gf's now than his movies.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 04 Nov 2011, 19:22

Hello! .

Last edited by sadDonkey on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 19:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread)

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next