George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy.

+22
fridadereval
premiere
melbert
catwoman
Katiedot
Maggy
bgarabedian
Cece42
bamboochacha
amaretti
Joanna
party animal - not!
phys major
fava
LizzyNY
Jenn
Way2Old4Dis
PigPen
Sevens
Silje
Nicky80
lelacorb
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy.

Post by catwoman Sun 03 Aug 2014, 21:43

I noticed now that I have a rayban like hers also Laughing
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin and her mother arriving at the airport on Friday (August 1) in Milan, Italy.

Post by Doug Ross Sun 03 Aug 2014, 23:20

catwoman wrote:
melbert wrote:
catwoman wrote:I loved her outfit. Apparently she's like me, loves patterned pants

Kind of inappropriate wearing camo pants in light of the terrible conditions in the Middle East.  JMHAO

Oh God, it's just a clothing style... Shocked
I think that Melbert was ironical

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 04 Aug 2014, 02:03

Her shoes I like, but they need to be just a half size bigger for her because her toes are hanging off the top of them.  But she has ugly feet anyway.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 04 Aug 2014, 04:41

There are many women who have feet that look like hers.  It's caused (I believe) by wearing shoes that are too small for their feet as their feet are growing.

Me, I always went for the comfort over what was fashionable so I always bought new shoes as soon as they got too tight, my parents did the same when I was growing up.

Hence I don't have those hunched over toes.  To this day I still get compliments on my feet on those rare occasions when I wear sandals. 

I wish more women would give up fashion for foot health.

And so I'm off topic...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 04 Aug 2014, 04:56

I bet you have pretty little toes Lorna .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 04 Aug 2014, 13:50

fridadereval wrote:One of the pictures (#6 I think) shows her with her hand in front of her mouth as if she is coughing. So maybe she has a cold and a cough hence the hand on the chest which can happen when you get a severe coughing spell that makes your chest hurt and the air kiss to her mom ( so she would not spread her germs) ....

You could be right.  Long flights are a breading ground for infection, the stress of a wedding can compromise an immune function.  In fact daily life is a stress. 

I think a more discreet ring, right of the bat, would not cause the accusation's of being "flashy and pretentious".  Which are bound to continue through married life.

An engagement ring is some thing you want to wear 24/7 to honour your partner, George did not think this through. I think he was trying to do his best.  He stupidly presented Amal with a fete de compli, by not seeking her advice on the ring, romantic but not at all practical.  Especially when she does start to work on humanitarian causes with George, the Rock will stick out like a flashy sore thumb.  

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 04 Aug 2014, 14:20

We don't know how he chose the ring. They may have gone window shopping for months before he "designed" it. IMO she's perfectly happy with it and , like any newly engaged woman, takes every opportunity to show it off. Eventually the novelty will wear off. Maybe once she has a wedding band the engagement ring will go live in a vault, to be worn on special occasions.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Aug 2014, 14:27

Goodness, Alison, maybe you should have been with him to tell not to be so stupid!

........Oh, and she has already worn it while working. I think those concerned were more involved with the subject matter in hand in The Hague.......some extremely important people also wearing large rings...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 04 Aug 2014, 15:08

PA-N

To buy it was intemperate in the first place. 

However to actually wear several hundred thousand dollars worth of a stone on you lil finger at a humanitarian event would, to me, be bad taste.

As for The Hague, and the ubber important people, one would have hoped they might have known better.   Sad

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 04 Aug 2014, 15:44

Alisonfan - The ring is large, yes, but tasteful compared to some of the doorknobs you see being waved around by other celebrity fiancees. He bought it for her and she's wearing it proudly - just as any of us would do if we were that lucky. It isn't a political statement - it's a personal statement of commitment. I doubt very much that you would have told him to return it for something smaller if he had given that ring to you. Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 04 Aug 2014, 16:58

LizzyNY wrote:Pigpen - OK - We're on the same page again. Very Happy  - At least on this point. (I still don't think he's orchestrating her every move for publicity's sake - but that's another fight, and one I don't want to have with you Very Happy. )

Sevens - lol!  Eloquent my ass! (But thanks for the compliment. I love you ) We all have days where we can't put two words together (today being one of mine!) and , for me, typos are a way of life. I spend more time proofing than I do posting - and I still f--k up sometimes. I just blame it on the computer. The damn machine can't keep up with my miraculous, lightning fast brain. lol!

Just to prove my point, there have been three new posts while I was writing my reply!
You're sweet    Give Flowers

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 04 Aug 2014, 23:37

flower Thanks, Pigpen. I appreciate the kind words. I've been called a lot of things, but "sweet" doesn't come up too often.  lol! 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2