George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup

+20
Pari
Katiedot
Mazy
watching
Carla97
Lighterside
Juliette Hardy
melbert
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
ktsue2002
annemarie
Way2Old4Dis
Joanna
NotAvailable
Merlin
Nicky80
it's me
theminis
silly girl
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    Empty George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup

Post by silly girl Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:27

US Magazine has an exclusive story about the Eva Longoria/George Clooney possible hook up:

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Computer acting funny---trouble copying and pasting

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    Empty Re: George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup

Post by theminis Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:42

Exclusive:

Celebrity News July 18, 2013 AT 4:00PM By Justin Ravitz

Who could say no to George Clooney? Eva Longoria, apparently. A source close to the Oscar-winning actor, 52, tells Us Weekly exclusively that he unsuccessfully tried to woo the Desperate Housewives star, 38, while he was still dating Stacy Keibler. Friendly for years, Clooney and Longoria hung out at Soho House in Berlin -- both were in Germany for work -- this past March, "but did not hook up," according to the insider.

After that, "George began pursuing Eva," the source continues. "He told her that he was still with Stacy, but had plans to break up with her and was interested in being with Eva."

While once-divorced Longoria resisted, the Descendants star "continued to pursue her with texts and calls. Eva make it clear to him that she would not date or be with him until he was completely single."

As Clooney and Keibler's romantic status appeared unchanged, Longoria found love with someone else: Ernesto Arguello, who starred in NBC's cancelled dating reality show Ready for Love, which Longoria produced. "She is now very happy with him," the source adds. "George and Eva never hooked up."

Clooney and Keibler, meanwhile, finally, officially ended their two-year relationship earlier this month. (The Oscar winner and the Supermarket Superstar host, 33 "hadn't had sex in months," another source explained.)

Adds a third insider of the former WWE star: "Stacy has always been independent and has been focusing on her work. She got fed up with the distance between them and broke it off."

A rep for Clooney tells Us he does not comment on his client's personal life.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup    Empty Re: George Clooney Pursued Eva Longoria Before Stacy Keibler Breakup

Post by it's me Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:45

Bah! Better not loosing time on that news IMO
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:48

Picture from the artical. Don't know when it was taken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:51

Would have been a nice match
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:59

Look where her hand is LOL Got kissed by somebody else but touching George. Maybe it started there LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 22:01

I know the pics are old and the artical is most likely false but I like the story LOL The batchlor is alive love1 love1
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 18 Jul 2013, 22:05

Lainey's says:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 22:08

Thanks silly girl - just copy the artical in here

They did not hook up

Oh sweetheart, put the bottle down…

US Weekly just posted the most INTERESTING exclusive. Apparently George Clooney tried to get with Eva Longoria. Even though he was still with Stacy Keibler, he was all over it and kept telling Eva that he’d break up with Stacy Keibler to be with her. Eva happened to be in Berlin in March when George was there shooting The Monuments Men but you know what? According to US’s “source”, they did not hook up because she made it clear she wasn’t down with cheating.

Oh, REALLY?!

EVA LONGORIA was putting conditions on GEORGE CLOONEY?

Sure, ok.

Let’s go with that.

We’ll go with the version of the story that has Eva choosing some other random dude from her reality show instead. That’s the one she jammed in our faces over at PEOPLE.com. And now, conveniently, George’s pursuit of Eva and Eva’s, ahem, honourable rejection of his advances is made public. Coincidence or conspiracy?

Here are Eva and George at the Critics’ Choice Awards in January. That was SIX MONTHS AGO, just in case you didn’t know how to count months on a calendar. Anyway, how would you Photo Assumption this shot?

Does it correspond to what US Weekly’s source is telling you about how it went down? Or does it tell a different story?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 22:10

The fotos they are refering to in the artical - I posted them above already. So it was the Critics’ Choice Awards in January :-)
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 19 Jul 2013, 07:15

I'm sure I remember an article a couple of years ago saying that she was interested in him....maybe she was on his 'list' of things to do LOL
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 19 Jul 2013, 07:20

Id imagine its a long list (given is dating history) Smile 
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 19 Jul 2013, 08:17

And there you have it...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Jul 2013, 08:31

Yeah first they are always friends and then they are still friends after LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 19 Jul 2013, 10:16

Or is it good sneaky PR to put out the crap that hooks the PR then just wait a bit and put your denial on it? Wonder of they practice this sometimes?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 19 Jul 2013, 10:28

What a load of doo-doo !
If everyone pictured kissing anyone in Hollywood
were chasing everyone......no films would get made
at all !
If you understand my bad grammar? Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Jul 2013, 10:30

yeah agree...too many kisses in Hollywood Love4 Love4 Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:33

Hollywood kisses are like candy kisses. tastes good while its in the mouth, then gone in the next min and you look in the bag to see how many are left and how many you over indulged in...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 19 Jul 2013, 13:25

The article is ridiculous on its face.

People "close to George" don't put his personal business in gossip mags; and anyone giving stories about him to gossip mags isn't close to him.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 19 Jul 2013, 15:43

Eva has denied the story and said she and George have been friends for years.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 19 Jul 2013, 17:27

We really need a baloney icon for stories like this one. I think I am getting hungry reading this and of course my silly baloney references. Razz - oops! Blah blah blah ROTFL 
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 19 Jul 2013, 19:11

Lainey is still talking about it but here is Just Jared's take with new photos

George Clooney & Eva Longoria: Just Friends!

George Clooney heads to the docks with some guy pals on Friday (July 19) in Lake Como, Italy.

The 52-year-old actor and his friends went boating on the lake that afternoon.

Eva Longoria recently took to Twitter to explain the rumors that George was trying to woo her while he was still with Stacy Keibler.

“As interesting as the George Clooney rumors are, they aren’t true. George and I have been friends for years,” Eva tweeted in the early hours of the morning.

George and Stacy broke up announced their split earlier this month.

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 19 Jul 2013, 19:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add Lainey's link)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Jul 2013, 19:21

Same restaurant as before - unlikely to be in San Diego tomorrow then? But apparently Sandra Bullock's expected, tho not announced

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 19 Jul 2013, 19:24

Those new pics.... When?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Jul 2013, 01:23

Eva has denied again:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 20 Jul 2013, 01:26

I was about to post that, twitter has gone mad with the news
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 20 Jul 2013, 03:15

Well I'll bet she's not so unhappy about the media attention though!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 20 Jul 2013, 03:21

Yeah she strikes me as one who loves the attention, then again in Hollywood they all do.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 20 Jul 2013, 07:21

If George doesn't go to Comic con but Sandra does I wonder if he cxl the event because of that romour. I mean it is big in the press and maybe he feels better to hide in Como.

If they are friends and the pics got shot long time ago why does the romour com out now? It looks bad for SK again as they make it look like he had or wanted an affair while with SK. So it has to benefit either george or Eva. So I guess more Eva as they make it look like "sexy george wanted Eva but she said no".

Wonde rif they are still friends after that romour LOL

Or maybe none has anything to do with it and the press was just bored and one morning decided to write that......mmmhhh
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Jul 2013, 01:00

George didn't go to ComicCon because he is busy with MM in Como.  I do hope that he can find time for other promotions of it though.  I think that the story was planted and whoever planted it was lucky enough to find pics of Eva and George together at some awards show.  Those pics were not of this year's awards however, as I believe he was already grizzled in preparation for filming.  We knew of a dinner out with Sandra and her family in Berlin, but if Eva was there, they apparently weren't spotted together.  I think it's hogwash and planted to hurt someone's feelings and/or reputation.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 21 Jul 2013, 01:14

Well I don't know if someone's reputation would be hurt by this - they're both getting world-wide media attention.

But since Eva denied it - I would assume it will die down soon.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Jul 2013, 01:18

I never really saw him taking that trip anyway. Not sure it's his thing either, but he has plenty of reasons not to do it - and my understanding of Gravity so far is that Sandra Bullock is the key player.

Seem to remember the George/Eva pix from a time when they were both campaigning for Obama. Someone in a newsroom got bored post GC/SK split and started making tenuous links.......good grief, think how many links they could creatively write - Michelle Obama next.......?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 21 Jul 2013, 09:41

The story is all over the media.
On Google News for both actors.

Of course, Eva Longoria does have a serious boyfriend who happens to be a hot stud 5 years younger than she is.  

In any case, while it seems like a publicity stunt by a  PR network in conjunction with both reps in order to generate more media exposure, George Clooney does look better next to her than he has with any of his last numerous girlfriends.

Just the physical appeal.
She's petite, like his mother, and so Eva Longoria looks feminine & sexy beside him. That complements him.
Tall or androgymous women do not look flattering as his "girlfriends." They make him look worse.
They wash him out, drain & age him.
If they were selected as arm candy, bad move!!  

Stacy dwarfed him on the red carpet & he looked puny.
Elisabetha drained him from his masculine charm...No balance.
LS & SL both towered over him, so he looked feeble.

IMO, he looks more handsome, virile Laughing, younger & appealing with more petite women.
Like RZ, Eva Longoria, even Celine Balitrain.
Just look at how gorgeous his mother is. A former beauty queen who still looks better than any woman he's posed with as his girlfriends in recent years. If ever...

Beauty is ageless.

If he loves someone for her inner beauty though, then he'll radiate happiness no matter what....

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Sun 21 Jul 2013, 10:45; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sp....)
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Jul 2013, 09:45

Oh 
This is what everyone wants Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 21 Jul 2013, 13:28

Juliette Hardy wrote:Of course, Eva Longoria does have a serious boyfriend who happens to be a hot stud 5 years younger than she is.  

LMAO...you forgot to mention that he's 4 million in debt and about to file for bankruptcy according to the gossips anyway.  Yeah, he's a real catch!  Very Happy
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 21 Jul 2013, 16:51

Well, just did some quick research as I have no "gossip" idle knowledge of her private life. I've only ever seen her in a sexy TV ad for cat food.
Her bf Ernesto is a FL entrepreneur. Average looking.
She sure likes 'em younger  & much taller.

Tony Parker, her ex-husband is a pro-basketball  player & 7 years younger. He's just got engaged to a French lady Axelle Francine, his own age.

EL's first husband was a soap opera actor, same age.

Not all women like much older men, even if they're famous, handsome, & "wallets."

A connection based on love & chemistry is essential.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Sun 21 Jul 2013, 17:06; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Jul 2013, 17:00

"A connection based on love & chemistry is essential"

I absolutely agree!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 21 Jul 2013, 17:36

@Juliette, the fact is that he already filed for bankruptcy last year (not gossip but public record) and it was more a reflection/reaction of your comment to seemingly slam George for being "too old" for the energetic Ms. Longoria.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 21 Jul 2013, 19:51

No I'm not slamming George as being  "too old" for Eva Longoria.  How did you derive that conclusion?  
She's born in 1975. His last 3 "girlfriends" were circa 1978/79. There's absolutely no suggestion as such in either of my comments above.  

Age relevance in relationships is important as statistics show that those with an average of up to five years age difference have more compatibilty.
There's extensive demographic research that indicates that.  Here's a recent one:

I merely stated above that she Eva Longoria has shown to prefer younger men.  The facts prove it.

It's not a rule of thumb & if George or Eva fall in love with much younger or older partners, or whether they find love, compatibilty & happiness with someone age appropriate, then that's great.

Given George's track record of repeat cycle "failed relationships" these last 10 years, he's proving that he has no luck with love.  But that's another matter.

Eva & her latest bf's relationship might not work out, but for now, they're together.

She certainly looks better next to George than the last few girlfriends he's had.

All I hope is at George meets someone with whom he connects, loves & has a long-lasting, compatible relationship. True love & happiness.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Jul 2013, 20:25

Sure
We hope in ages ...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 21 Jul 2013, 20:54

George Clooney + Eva Longoria?! How a Fake Rumor Got Its Legs
By Jenny Depper

Don't bother calling her the future Mrs. George Clooney.

After a report surfaced on July 18 that George Clooney unsuccessfully tried to woo Eva Longoria while he was still dating Stacy Keibler, the Latin beauty shut down the rumors faster than you can say "desperate housewife."

"As interesting as the George Clooney rumors are, they aren't true. George and I have been friends for years," she tweeted.

The rumor, which started after Lainey Gossip posted a blind item suggesting that a leading lady was secretly hooking up with a bonafide superstar who had a girlfriend, got wings when Us Weekly attempted to identify the "other woman" as none other than Longoria. In their report, they suggested that the overseas rendezvous that Lainey Gossip points to was actually referring to Longoria's meet-up with the 52-year-old stud at Soho House in Berlin while they were both working in Germany this past March. Us Weekly's source continued that they "did not hook up" but "George began pursuing Eva."

While the rumor doesn't seem to ring true, the 38-year-old actress and The Cloon have been chummy for years.

The like-minded stars both got their start on soap operas, achieved big Hollywood success, and ultimately used their voices to champion charitable and political causes. Longoria and Clooney have both attended countless White House Correspondents' Dinners and are well-known fundraisers in Hollywood for a variety of causes including ending the genocide in the Sudan and the American Legal Defense and Education Fund.

While the original article noted that both actors were in Berlin for work this past March and were spotted together at Soho House, their source event states that they "did not hook up" and that the run-ins were likely just friendly catch-ups.

Besides, how could the Texas-bred beauty even squeeze the silver fox into her busy little black book?

Back when they would have "allegedly" dated, Longoria was linked to Penelope Cruz's super hot brother, Eduardo Cruz, then fell for New York Jets hottie Mark Sanchez, and is currently dating Ernesto Arguello, one of the stars of the now-defunct dating show, "Ready for Love," which she produced.

Like Longoria said though, the rumors are "interesting".

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 22 Jul 2013, 20:21

I've moved the whole pissing match discussion (Our Opinions as to what George wants in his life) to it's own thread as this thread got way off topic.

Continue your pissing (I mean posting your opinions) there but keep it polite!

Thank you.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 26 Jul 2013, 10:46

How many desparate house wives there are? In the show, not overall, of course. Maybe, just to be fair, he should pursue the other ones (what there is left) also. Don´t you think?

I should be doing something entirely different than spend my time here at the moment. So I guess I´ll have to try...5 pages not too much but it is a lot when you have no inspiration. Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 26 Jul 2013, 12:57

Celebitchy is still tying them together:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Jul 2013, 13:01

They are like a Rottweiler with a bone!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:47

Eva is now single so we will see if there is any movement.....

Eva Longoria  Single Again!!!
Exclusive

Good news, single heterosexual men and/or lesbians: Eva Longoria (the sexiest 38-year-old woman on Earth) is now officially single. Sources tell TMZ, the former "Desperate Housewives" star split from boyfriend Ernesto Arguello this week after dating for roughly 4 months.

The two met while Longoria was producing her dating show "Ready for Love." Ernesto was a bachelor on the program, but after the show went off the air, Eva decided to take Ernesto for herself.

Eva and Ernesto were spotted canoodling in Spain as recently as two weeks ago (above), but once they got back to L.A., we're told they decided their busy lifestyles just didn't mesh.

Eva spends most of her time in L.A., and Ernesto is situated primarily in Miami, so they decided it would be better to split. But some sources aren't convinced it's completely over -- as one source put it, "They're just on hold right now."

Translation: if you want to scoop Eva up, you better act fast.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 12:40

affraid  Great did somebody tell George LOL This would be something .... oh boy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 23 Aug 2013, 12:57

Nicky80 wrote:affraid   Great did somebody tell George    LOL    This would be something .... oh boy
There scheduals definately won't work out thrn either. He's not interested in her that way they are just friends.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 13:03

Yes true and I think he would never really want to date somebody who is that famous. Would be too much attention.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Aug 2013, 16:28

Ohh, but can't we just fantasise about this for just a minute? Finally a talented woman who we'd be happy(ish) to see on his arm instead of the usual d-list wannabes he dredges up?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next