George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. EmptyToday at 11:48 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy.

+32
LornaDoone
melbert
party animal - not!
barla
bunny
macs
Joanna
Barbara Garabedian
George Fan
doris day
Missa
Clooneygirl
pandabear
tzizz
bellybaby
lelacorb
laetval
EEOsandy
playfuldeb
annemarie
davidarochelle
lovelylois
Henway
it's me
The next mrs clooney
phys major
cindigirl
Maggy
Cinderella
Lakin460
Katiedot
silly girl
36 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. Empty George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy.

Post by silly girl Fri 15 Jun 2012, 17:47

Who called the prerequisite motorcycle ride....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sigh....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. Empty Re: George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy.

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Jun 2012, 17:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. Empty Re: George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy.

Post by Lakin460 Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:05

LOLOL George looks miserable!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:06

Yes, he does... who's the other fellow?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:07

Would it be Ben?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:09

Hahaha, can't stop laughing. What a hideous fake smile on George.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:10

Thanks for pictures. OK that's it for summer - we got it all, boat ride, restaurant and now bike ride.

Same frown on G, same smile on S. I think she has that smile painted on when she gets up in the morning.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:10

WTF this is starting to get Hysterical!!!!!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:14

C'mon, SK, Hug that hunk's waits and sqeeeze!!!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:18

look at the picture with her hands on his shoulder..It looks like he is going to explode!!!! Glad to see he is HAPPY>>LOL
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:19

Predictability at its finest. George does look miserable still even thought he's doing one of his favorite past times. Maybe he's getting all his vacation outings in one week so that stacy will leave him alone for the rest of the trip. We still need a yacht trip with cindy and rande to finish things off nicely..... Oh and a kiss!! Watch this space.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:20

This looks SO staged that I'm starting to think Katie is right about quid pro quo - he gives 'em a little something and then they'll leave him alone. We'll see, eh?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:23

It looks like they're getting security assistance and it may be holding up traffic. I'm sure that's going well with the locals. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:24

I'm laughing so hard my eyes are tearing

This baby is going up as my wallpaper, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:39

not towering!!

(a kiss?

BLETH!!!!!! )
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:41

Look She finally got to wear her new sparkling biker boots. To bad it was a short ride, and yes her very first. They did not use the photo of her with her yah cheerleading arms up in the air I got George to give me a ride, as they returned to the villa. LOL

Oh this is all to funny!

How come not one of the press used the Grant pictures of him out on the little boat by him self on the 14th?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:42

OMG - it is like they are trying to cram a summer into a few days, please slow down the pace. Hitting those gossip sites hard George and Stacy? What are they going to do next week? How come she is not holding is waist, it is more romantic that way? I wonder if she ever stops to think for a moment, that everything he does with her, is the same stuff he has done with other girlfriends, especially on vacations. Eating at the same restaurants, taking the same boat rides and sleeping in the same beds, nothing different, just a different girl. I know that would make me a little depressed and not feeling to special.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 15 Jun 2012, 18:55

When I've been on motorcycle rides I always had my arms tightly around the man's waist, even though it was a strictly platonic friend. How else do you hold on, especially going around the corners? Can the more experienced riders please tell me the protocol?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:02

There are pictures with her hands on his waist on pop sugar. Sites don't post every picture.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:09

Here's the picture on Pop Sugar. First article down.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:15

If I was sitting behind George on his bike, I would be so close, with my arms around his waist. But then, in traffic like this, the driver needs to be able to move around to watch out for traffic, etc, so arms around waist here isnt as plausible. They're in traffic, and going slow, so she really doesnt need to hold on here. And her boots; personally, I love engineer boots. They're pretty comfy
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:24

Thanks for the pics but still SK looks like she's barely touching him. Just want to know if that is good riding form. When I rode I REALLY held me friend's waist, like a seat belt.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:25

cindigirl wrote:Here's the picture on Pop Sugar. First article down.

Yes they look SO much happier in these pictures...When I am on a bike with my mate I play with his nipples,but hey that's just me!!!!

Seriously though this is out of control, someone needs to pull G aside and have a long talk with him...Didn't he say he sleeps the first week there?

Last edited by phys major on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:27; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:26

Lakin460 wrote:LOLOL George looks miserable!

He needs a "Super-wedgie"! That will definitely turn that frown into affraid . Stacy is in perfect position for this manuever. Halo Hope she gets him when he least expects it!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:27

Playfuldeb,
Thanks for the explanation; safety is paramount.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:32

I was out the other day and saw a couple on a bike and she kept kissing his neck..They looked so cute.. Certainly for these ridiculous photo ops....(Which lets not forget they are) Maybe a little affection so this S..t looks real!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:35

Ok a couple of comments....first @Henway...what photos of GC and GH from yesterday? I can't find them...thanks

Second is my conspiracy theory of the day....Lainey said today --June 15th was supposed to be the end...so in order to disprove that he needs to be seen with her out and about....it does seem strange the packing in of all the usual elements....but I guess they don't think anyone really notices.... (except us of course Wink )

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:36

Maggy wrote:I'm laughing so hard my eyes are tearing

This baby is going up as my wallpaper, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I with you, Maggy! Everytime I check a new posting on this thread, I crack up at the pictures of these two. You know what they say about a picture says a thousand words! Maybe we should post this under the Jokes Thread!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:41

A little comparison:

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:41

Wow, great picture of a happy couple so much in love Very Happy

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:44

Lakin460 wrote:I with you, Maggy! Everytime I check a new posting on this thread, I crack up at the pictures of these two. You know what they say about a picture says a thousand words! Maybe we should post this under the Jokes Thread!

Totally agree with you Lakin. It might be a good idea for her to check out his mood before flashing her amiable smile. They do look like the odd couple. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:45

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:54

cindigirl wrote:It looks like they're getting security assistance and it may be holding up traffic. I'm sure that's going well with the locals. LOL

Is passing through customs between Switzerland and Italy.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 15 Jun 2012, 19:55

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 15 Jun 2012, 20:00

lelacorb wrote:
cindigirl wrote:It looks like they're getting security assistance and it may be holding up traffic. I'm sure that's going well with the locals. LOL

Is passing through customs between Switzerland and Italy.

Sorry, didn't know that!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 15 Jun 2012, 20:13

Some time ago I would have given some life to have an affair with George, but if you got the miracle he would do with me and he would do things the same way that to his former I would feel stupid and a mockery and after three days of endurance I'd packed. Okay George, but above all my dignity!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 15 Jun 2012, 20:19

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahahahahaha!! OMG! This is great!!!! Could they look any more miserable?????? AH! but wait!! The paps! Put on the cray cray!!!!
Seriously, this just made my day cheers

Just to add.....Good Lord she huge compared to him in that last pic!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 15 Jun 2012, 20:22

she actually looks so bored on many of these shots. Thinking the arms in the air is a "thank god it's over" celebration.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Fri 15 Jun 2012, 20:42

Lainey's got pics, too, but the best ones are the nostalgia shots! I can't believe Brad Pitt ever looked so young! You'll have to click the link for the photos. Sorry :-(

Gossip Nostalgia: George, Brad, & Jen in Italy
June 15, 2012 Posted at 3:26 PM
Lainey Posted by Lainey

Tags:

Brad Pitt
Gossip Nostalgia
Jennifer Aniston
Justin Theroux
Stacy Keibler

Photos:
Bauer, belmonte/Mr Cool/Splash

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are now in Rome after beginning what appears to be a European holiday in Paris earlier this week. I thought this might be a good time for some Gossip Nostalgia. Because Jen and Brad Pitt were also papped in Rome together a few years ago.

It was 2004. EXACTLY this time of year!

George Clooney and Company were on press tour for Oceans 12, also around when Mr & Mrs Smith went into production. Seven months later Jen and Brad filed for divorce. You wouldn’t know if you were Photo Assuming these pictures.

There are two sets - Jen and Brad sightseeing and then hooking up with Bruce Willis (he had an uncredited cameo in O12) and George, who was dating Lisa Snowden (!!!) at the time, for some fancy dinner. I LOVE OLD PHOTOS.

Speaking of George...

He’s in Italy right now too with Stacy Keibler, this year’s Como companion. They were riding around on his bike today. It’s just a loop, you see? It’s just the same loop.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 15 Jun 2012, 20:46

Guess she forgot to paint on her smile this morning.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 15 Jun 2012, 20:48

In summer, half of Hollywood moves to Italy (Capri, Portofino, Sardinia, Lake Como, Naples)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 15 Jun 2012, 21:01

silly girl wrote:Ok a couple of comments....first @Henway...what photos of GC and GH from yesterday? I can't find them...thanks

Second is my conspiracy theory of the day....Lainey said today --June 15th was supposed to be the end...so in order to disprove that he needs to be seen with her out and about....it does seem strange the packing in of all the usual elements....but I guess they don't think anyone really notices.... (except us of course Wink )

Not George And Stacy! Grant was alone on the little boat by himself. They are on photo sites not published.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 15 Jun 2012, 21:02

I'm thinking why the police do not fine Italian George, this helmet is outlawed in Italy is only permissible helmet

Dalla end of 2001 is no longer a helmet commercilizato commonly called "bowl", in fact, this lightweight helmet leaves large areas of vital discoveries of the head and therefore ensures sufficient protection.

With the entry into force of this decree these helmets could only be worn for 50 cc mopeds and until October 12, 2010.

From this date, these helmets with approval DGM are forbidden on any medium and penalties ranging from 74 to 299 euros in addition to the detention of the vehicle.

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 15 Jun 2012, 21:10

Thanks Henway...I misunderstood. I thought GC was with Grant on a boat, not that Grant was alone (I like GH---seems like a nice guy)....

Oh and one more comment about the Motorcycle ride...they weren't alone...his friends were there too....just sayin....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 15 Jun 2012, 21:19

She looks bored to death, not a happy camper, until she spots the papps. Her smile couldn't get any bigger.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 15 Jun 2012, 21:22

The next mrs clooney wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Guess she forgot to paint on her smile this morning.

I think Stacy is a good and patient woman to endure the humiliation of accepting to recite a script already written by other women!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 15 Jun 2012, 21:33

It's official-George is off his rocker.
Time for us all to show up at the villa to stage a COH intervention.
Help us help you, George!!!!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 15 Jun 2012, 22:22

Well for what it's worth the mail said he looked annoyed by the press so that could be a factor in his looking annoyed.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 15 Jun 2012, 22:25

Annemarie,
G knows that the paps will show up. If he wanted to hide with SK, there are quieter or more private places they could go to be romantic. As a famous celeb, he knows how to "play the game" and act ecstatic for the resultant pics he knows will be displayed world-wide.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 15 Jun 2012, 22:43

From Star Pulse

It seems like George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are still together. We spotted the couple scooting around Lake Como on a motorcycle in Italy today.

The couple haven't been photographed together recently, so of course gossipers speculated whether they were still an item. It appears they are! And isn't she a lucky girl to be vacationing in Europe.

Keibler recently opened up to Men's Fitness magazine about what she looks for in a man. She explained, "I'm not really that attracted to a big, jacked guy. I think that's a little excessive. I'm attracted to moderation - someone who just takes care of himself from the inside out."

Clooney stars in the upcoming film "Gravity" about two astronauts (Sandra Bullock and Clooney) who find themselves stranded on a space station after a disastrous accident wipes out the crew and most of the structure. It hits theaters next year.

Latest Stacy Keibler headlines:
• George Clooney's Ex Lisa Snowdon Wears A See-Through Blouse In London
• Stacy Keibler Is Proud Of Her Sexy, Natural Legs: 'Anybody Can Go Out And Buy Boobs'
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next