George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

+49
PigPen
Donnamarie
Jenn
janieb
isogotit
Mazy
Dazlious
Barbara Garabedian
amaretti
LornaDoone
Lakin460
OofOof
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
Best in Category
Maggy
silly girl
zizi
lolo"layla"
Atalante
Joanna
Cinderella
LyndaGirl
Dexterdidit
Missa
davidarochelle
Tigerina
The next mrs clooney
playfuldeb
bunny
MM
blubelle
Katiedot
m4rose
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
fluffy
socimar
pattygirl
melbert
Vi
it's me
lelacorb
lucy
fava
cindigirl
laetval
53 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 03 Sep 2011, 19:04

Sounds like a good theory to me Patty.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 19:16

The self-deprecating Clooney also told me he has a new companion in his life, a cocker spaniel who took to him immediately when a “Cocker farm” dropped him off at his house. He now has a new dog to keep him company between girlfriends apparently.

LINK

Sorry, but I have to humbly disagree. Notice the wording in this article. It does say “new” and Einstein has been around quite a while. George would not have said “new” if he was talking about Einstein. He would have used Einstein’s name because he knows his fans would know who Einstein is. He would not have said “in between girlfriends” if it was Einstein. He would have said something like, “I have my trusted buddy, Einstein, to keep me company”. But he said new. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 19:45

Not going to argue, cindy. Really how many of his fans would know his dog's name is Einstein, they aren't all as nitpicky as we are and remember the slightest thing about him. Also, he didn't make the between girlfriends remark, the writer added that remark. I still stand by my opinion. I guess we'll find out if and when we see George with 2 cocker spaniels.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 20:27

Not arguing Patty, just wanted to explain my opinion. Didn't mean to upset you! Sorry! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 20:41

You didn't upset me at all. Sometimes, laughter like sarcasm doesn't show on screen. We all have our opinions, that's why we get together like this. We're not arguing, we're discussing. Remember debates in High School. At least I have they still have debate teams in High School. We're definitely a big debate team, with the pros and cons to support us.cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 03 Sep 2011, 20:59

pattygirl wrote:Thanks for the clarification. George seems the type to take in an animal that gives immediate love.

Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 03 Sep 2011, 22:27

IMO this is the first time he has mentioned his new dog in a interview, so I think he is talking about Einstein.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 03 Sep 2011, 23:33

we all

but

who knows...?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 2 Empty Einstein (George's dog, not Albert!)

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:12

I think it's about time George's dog got his own thread, no? I'm pulling pictures and stuff from other posts and please add anything you've found here. Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hey, this is Einstein. I guess he's part cocker spaniel or something. I got him out of a shelter about a year and a half ago. I was looking for a dog because I hadn't had one for a while — and I wanted one that was house-trained. I'm just terrible at house-training dogs.

So I go online and see Einstein. They had a whole film about him. It was actually really sweet. You see him all beat up and shit in the shelter, and they show how they cleaned him up. God, I love this dog. So I called and said, "I like Einstein!"

The woman goes, "Well, we don't know if Einstein will like you."

"Well, can I meet with Einstein?"

"Yes, we'll bring him to your house, but if he doesn't like you, he can't stay. We have to have good homes for these dogs." She sounded very serious.

Okay. I have this really long driveway, and I open the gate for them, and I start to panic that Einstein is not going to like me. So I run into the kitchen, where I have these turkey meatballs, and I rub them all over my shoes.

This woman opens the door, and who knew Einstein was such a food wh*re on top of everything? He throws himself at my feet.

She says, "I've never seen him react like that, ever!" And she left him with me on the spot. And forever, now, he just thinks of me as the guy with meatball feet. He loves me. I can do no wrong. He follows me everywhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:15; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:15

Wow, lucky dog Einstein has his own post. And he gets to travel in a private plane sitting on a leather seat looking out the window.

I read that George said he should have named his Jackpot which would fit his good fortune.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:15

I wish that was ME sitting in his lap! I'd wear that collar if he wanted me to!! Just sayin'...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:19

Hi Mel - too late, I already offered myself up to George to adopt me. Although wearing a dog collar sounds a little kinky, but what the heck, I'm up for it. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:21

cindigirl wrote:Wow, lucky dog Einstein has his own post. And he gets to travel in a private plane sitting on a leather seat looking out the window.

I read that George said he should have named him Jackpot which would fit his good fortune.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:22

melbert wrote:I wish that was ME sitting in his lap! I'd wear that collar if he wanted me to!! Just sayin'...

Same here. And I'd even hold his beer for him, if he wanted... geek

Einstein (aka Jackpot) is adorable! Lucky little devil.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:23

How cute he has his own window seat. I'd be willing to wear a collar and leash to get to travel in style like that, but only George gets to walk and pet me!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:24

Oops sorry for dup - I just tried to make a correction.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:25

He has already a thread I posted: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:42

I'm so, so sorry Laet! I couldn't find it when I searched (damn and blast this forum!). I've merged the two threads now.

laetval wrote:I repost into this thread because in this link it talks about einstein :
The self-deprecating Clooney also told me he has a new companion in his life, a cocker spaniel who took to him immediately when a “Cocker farm” dropped him off at his house. He now has a new dog to keep him company between girlfriends apparently.

Now the mystery of Einstein is solved!
Interesting. First it was a 'Cocker farm', now it's a rescue centre.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 14 Dec 2011, 15:08

But wasn't it Eli who who said "cocker farm" and Katrina rescue?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Dec 2011, 15:36

There were pics of Betty at an animal rescue place although the dog they photographed her with looked like one of the rats. Of course it doesn't mean she adopted the dog she was photographed with.

Anyway, thinking about it some more, I'm thinking that Einstein doesn't look like a pure breed to me (but then I'm far from an expert so please correct me if I'm wrong) which would mean he didn't come from a farm.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 14 Dec 2011, 18:59

I tend to believe George's story about a shelter.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 14 Dec 2011, 19:42

I believe that too - so that means he saved a life.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Dec 2011, 19:45

he saved a life

putting things in this way
it's very sweet
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 14 Dec 2011, 19:57

That's what they told my family when they picked up their puppy at the shelter. Puppy is interesting to watch as she grows, she's got a terrier face, a German Shepherd stand-up ears and some kind of a lion's face, hair growing in all directions. Must have a dozen different breeds in her. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 14 Dec 2011, 20:56

Nina Clooney told me that she is involved with a animal rescue group in Kentucky. She also said that the family took care of stray animals in the 1970's in their Augusta kentucky home. So, George has a spot in his heart for animals.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Dec 2011, 20:58

now
a thought

finally today found a way to describe (IMO)
George's feet

feline shape

as some lion
puma
or similar

definitively powerful
as some wild beast

WAIT!
have I already said that?
oh
damn alzheimer...

Last edited by it's me on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 21:11; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Dec 2011, 21:02

always very active family!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 14 Dec 2011, 23:08

MM wrote:Nina Clooney told me that she is involved with a animal rescue group in Kentucky. She also said that the family took care of stray animals in the 1970's in their Augusta kentucky home. So, George has a spot in his heart for animals.

One more reason to I love you Nina. Very Happy All of our pets are rescues and it makes me feel better to know we saved lives instead of lining the pockets of some irresponsible breeder.

Sounds like an interesting mix, Cindigirl. Mutts make the best dogs.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 14 Dec 2011, 23:26

Katiedot wrote:I think it's about time George's dog got his own thread, no?
cheers

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 14 Dec 2011, 23:32

melbert wrote:I wish that was ME sitting in his lap! I'd wear that collar if he wanted me to!! Just sayin'...
Sitting in Einstein's lap! affraid

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 14 Dec 2011, 23:38

laetval wrote:He has already a thread I posted: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I forgot, too. Embarassed

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 15 Dec 2011, 01:37

That's probably all I'd rate anyway Sisieq!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 15 Dec 2011, 09:19

It's nice that Einers gets the private jet and NOT the GF!!!! Just shows that true love does exist!!! Do you think that Gee likes Bunnies?? They're so sweeet and affectionate!!! albino
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Thu 15 Dec 2011, 10:26

[/quote]

I really hope so fluffy!
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 15 Dec 2011, 17:56

fluffy wrote:It's nice that Einers gets the private jet and NOT the GF!!!! Just shows that true love does exist!!! Do you think that Gee likes Bunnies?? They're so sweeet and affectionate!!! albino
LOL, that was her taking the photo on the private jet flying down to Cabo. She posted it trying to make it look like she had Einstein with her while in New York.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 15 Dec 2011, 21:26

I think she wants us to believe that we may live with George and why the dog was free to use it to post the photos on the toilet Goerge !!!!!!!!!!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 15 Dec 2011, 21:29

believe that we may live with George

????? wot?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 15 Dec 2011, 22:33

I think that lela writes in Italian, and then uses one of the translator programs. That's why things sometimes seem very puzzling. It's too bad that computers are so "logical" and can't give a true translation.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 15 Dec 2011, 22:36

Noooo!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 17 Dec 2011, 07:39

check out these images of American Water Spaniel. I think this looks like Einstein

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 18 Dec 2011, 01:23

If Einstein is indeed a water spaniel, then George should have no trouble taking him to the beach. Water spaniels were originally used to retrieve fowl from the water by hunters.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 02:23

Oh, I have so many jokes for your post MM. But, I'm trying to be nice tonight! I may come back to it tomorrow.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 19 Dec 2011, 15:10

Here is a fantasy scenario about George, Einstein and Eli on the beach:

Eli goes out too far into the ocean, and she is in danger. George, sizing up the situation, calls Einstein over, points to Eli in the water, and gives Einstein the "Einstein, fetch," command.

Einstein immediately dashes into the ocean, swimming against the waves with all his strength. He grabs at Eli with his teeth, turns around, and swims to shore.

Einstein comes out of the water, runs over to George, and drops Eli's thong at George's feet. LOL
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Dec 2011, 15:27

Wow, what a vision. I just hope Eli is up to date on her Brazilian wax.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 19 Dec 2011, 15:45

LOL@ MM!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 19 Dec 2011, 16:24

Sounds like Eli is a slippery little sucker!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 19:31

MM wrote:If Einstein is indeed a water spaniel, then George should have no trouble taking him to the beach. Water spaniels were originally used to retrieve fowl from the water by hunters.
LOL, please don't feed her any ideas for new pap shots.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 20 Dec 2011, 13:16

I thought Einstein was a cockapoo?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 29 Dec 2011, 00:49

seems like a cocker spaniel mix to me. whatever he is, he is adorable and one lucky pup. Just wish cray cray would stop pretending that it's her dog also (sorry probably shouldn't mention her in this thread). I have a black dog and George has a black dog, we are a match made in heaven cheers
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next