George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity Empty George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Feb 2013, 17:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gerade erhielt der zweifache Oscarpreisträger George Clooney für sein soziales Engagement den Deutschen Medienpreis. Dabei trug der smarte Hollywood-Schauspieler eine dunkelblaue Krawatte von Giorgio Armani. Und genau diese können Sie sich für den guten Zweck sichern. Ersteigern Sie dieses einmalige Andenken an eine der bekanntesten Persönlichkeiten unserer Zeit!

International bidders: For further information please call 0049 7221 366 8703 or write an email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Entdecken Sie auch unsere weiteren Auktionen für den guten Zweck !
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity Empty Re: George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Feb 2013, 18:28

Really constructive way to ditch the tie towards the end of the evening!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity Empty Re: George Clooney auctions his tie in Germany for charity

Post by silly girl Thu 28 Feb 2013, 18:59

I wonder if he signed it?

Again with the translate---although I wish Google Translate was better...

Especially the two-time Oscar winner George Clooney won for his social commitment to the German Media Award. It was the smart Hollywood actor, a dark blue tie by Giorgio Armani. And it is this, you can secure for a good cause. Bid on this unique memento of one of the most famous personalities of our time!

International bidders: For further information please call 0049 7221 366 8703 or write an email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 28 Feb 2013, 19:04

party animal - not! wrote:Really constructive way to ditch the tie towards the end of the evening!

Knowing how he seems to hate ties I was thinking that....then I read what you'd said !!

Great minds and all that jazz. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Feb 2013, 19:09

Suspect it's his subtle hint to leave, too, Jo! Quiet natter with Gio in the car maybe..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 01 Mar 2013, 01:47

I wonder if he dribbled on it?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down